Friday, February 12, 2010

Do Realtors Hire Home Inspectors? Ask a REALTOR

aarbannerjpg

question I am estimateing about selling my residence in Colorado (Douglas County Area) and hiring a residence inspector. Do genuine estate agencies hire residence inspectors? If so, what are they gazeing for – someone who is a licensed common contractor in Colorado, or is that not required?

-Andrew

answer I practice in Orlando, Florida, but I suspect your local genuine estate professional executees not regularly hire residence inspectors. I am beautiful certain they can recommend some to you. ! I execute it all the time, and I suggest inspectors that are certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). In the state of Florida there is no sever licensure for residence inspectors, so it is mandatory to find someone that has been through the ASHI certification process. There may too be a certification available through some state association. Here in Florida, many inspectors are too certified by the Florida Association of Building Inspectors (FABI).

davidwelchDavid Welch specializes in residential re-sales and fresh residence construction at RE/MAX 2000 Realty in and around Orlando, FL.

Are you interested in having a qualified REALTOR reply your questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
footer